lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

スイート♥スイート♥ラブ Book

スイート♥スイート♥ラブ Book (Sweet ♥ Sweet Love Book)

I've digitalized a special manga volume published by Ribon magazine to celebrate '05 San Valentine, and I'd like to share it with all of you. This volume contains the following stories (click the name for raw manga scans -pass: love):
その先のスイート (Sono saki no sweet) - Nana Haruta
流れ星にくちづけ (Nagare boshi ni kuchizuke) - Aki Mochida
イエローポップ (Yellow Pop) - Yuuya Asahina
あなたに好きと言うために (Anata ni suki to iu tame ni) - Warako Hagi
眠り姫に100万回のキス (Nemuri hime ni 100man kai no kisu) - Yuuna Seto
Extra pages
          ♥ Love quizzes
          ♥ High Score (4 koma) - Chinami Tsuyama
          ♥ Choko Mimi (4 koma) - Konami Sonoda
          ♥ Ichigo omuretsu (4 koma) - Kaori Hanzawa

Cover and back pics:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I started translating one of the stories as a part of my bachelor's degree thesis project some time ago, and I've decided to finish translating all of them. In Spanish, though. So, I've also uploaded the raw scans in addition for you. I'll upload the translation little by little as I finish them.

Hope you enjoy the stories!!

No hay comentarios: